The spring, UserEcho was growing
We want to thank everyone who has sent us suggestions and comments for their ongoing contribution to improving our service.
Most important February updates are:
- Deutsch version of site (view)
- New feature domain aliasing. Make sure your customers never leave their experience of your site by putting it on your own domain, at a URL such as http://support.yourcompany.com/. Get all the search engine optimization (SEO) benefits of having all this great content pointing customers back to your own site.
- Added Atom feed to our blog (view)
- Added moderation support for forums, users can report spam,inappropriate comments and feedback to project owners
- Redesigned front page, it's splited to integration and features subpages now
- added ability to change background color of project page
- admins can change type of feedback now
- now you can send invites to users and grant them admin rights on your project
- Captcha now is more user friendly
- Jgrowl like notification jquery plugin rewritten to own
- fixed widget tab appearance issues
- increased captcha expiration time